Amazon is back with another edition of its daily app quiz. In today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving a chance to win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance today.
The app quiz starts daily at 8am and continues till 12pm. It comprises of five different questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
To become eligible for the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions correctly. Each quiz question has four options to choose the correct answer.
Name of the winner of today’s quiz will be announced on March 11. He/she will be chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Which film recently became the first Tamil film to win the coveted Tiger Award at Rotterdam Film Festival 2021?
- Which of these is a “micro-blogging platform” developed in India by Aprameya Radhakrishna, promoted as an alternative to twitter?
- Which cricketer recently became the first player in history to score a double century in his 100th Test match?
- What is the name of this magical weapon used by a character from Marvel Comics?
- Which email service is owned by this American Corporation?